Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"It's all aBout mE..."

  • Hello everyone.....,I am Jean Obuyes Ocado,17 years old, born on June 21,1993 at Culasi Lonoy Sapian Capiz.I graduated my primary level at Culasi Primary School,My Elementary level at Lonoy Elementary School and also my Highschool level  at Lonoy National Highshool.I'm studying my College at HERCOR COLLEGE  and the course that i am taking is Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
  • As a person i can describe myself as a friendly,Hardworking,honest,Talented,Patient,Loyal and also a kind person.My Hobbies are reading ,watching tv, writing,singing,and sleeping.My Fathers name is Georgie Ocado and my Mothers name is Edna Ocado,i have a 7 brothers.My Fevorite color are yellow,yelowgreen,pink,white and skyblue.



No comments:

Post a Comment